[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

You have to see signs they are going to come out of it eventually and we haven’t. Even in their wins. They have looked bad. It’s how things are trending right now. 

Pretty sure Pears is just living in denial at this point. It's what happens. When some posters see the truth contradicts their opinions, they turn and start trying to invalidate others..  they just can't help themselves.

10 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

At least we don’t live in a shit hole like Detroit. They can go drink some of the finest water in Flint. 

Pretty nice arena , but agree with Detroit being a complete shit hole.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

For what he gets paid a "good game" for Petey needs to include taking the thing over and dominating once in a while 

He's not paid to be a solid two way C who picks up assists 

I mean he has one of the only points that's available tonight and he's made 3 Datsyuk like defensive plays tonight. 

You're not gonna get a McDavid level performance against a full trap team.

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Remember the days, Trevor Linden would call for a players only meeting. Then they got focused again?

I miss those days.

Honestly seems like we need one. I have faith at least that Huggy will acknowledge we havent been playing up to snuff hes gotta call it out

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

He’s injured. He has to, has to be. I have never seen this bad of a drop off from a star player without there being a reason.

agree, not sure whats going on, if he would be petey before the allstar game, we would be winnign these games, plus hes our star player, we need more out of him

What a pathetic effort on this powerplay.

Not sure what it will take to get them going again beceause they just aren't a unit. Starting to see now, not having a designated powerplay coach is starting to hurt this team. 

Edited by CRAZY_4_NAZZY
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1