[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

9 minutes ago, NoCupSyndrome said:

I mean, Toch has completely changed the lines since their run through Oct - Jan. I wish he would go back to what made them successful. For example, love Hogs but he should be on a lower line where he is the play driver, not in the top six

they've lost their identity. mentally fragile I think. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, JayDangles said:

Pretty sure Pears is just living in denial at this point. It's what happens. When some posters see the truth contradicts their opinions, they turn and start trying to invalidate others..  they just can't help themselves.

Pretty much.  Rather than be objective, they built their fandom Identity around the team being a top contender, rather than z team with issues who had a great start to the season. 

Rathan than deal with that, it's easier to lash out at people and judge them against what they think fandom is 

That's why I always say, it's like dealing with MAGA folks, it's the same issue..

The team we've seen since the all-star break is probably a far more realistic version of who the team really is.......a good team that is just starting to figure how to have and deal with having success

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, stawns said:

Obtuse, moron

Personal insults are for the insecure.......same as excuses

13 minutes ago, stawns said:

Just with you and the other chuds who refuse to live in reality.

IMG_3556.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Remember the days, Trevor Linden would call for a players only meeting. Then they got focused again?

I miss those days.

I don't know if we've had one. Be fine with hughes, garland, hogs joshua and jt wearing boxing gloves and waking guys up

• Like 1