[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So I wish I knew what the issue(s) were?

Is the team exhausted?

Mentally Fatigued?

Mentally Fragile?

Just playing out the string until the playoffs?

Overachieved.

20 minutes ago, Pears said:

Absolutely laughable and pathetic seeing people jump ship and being convinced this is how we're gonna be playing come playoff time lol. 

One of the dumbest things i have ever read here.

What they have done in the last few years to think that way?

Most of the players done nothing in the playoffs the last few years.

No experience and no success in the postseason.

They are not the avs, knights..... which won the cup and knowes how to be successful in the postseason.

Edited by German Canuck

1 minute ago, Canucklehead said:

At least they keep doing the same things hoping it will magically get better.

I mean it’s all about consistency right? I think they have the wrong idea about what areas they should be consistent in. They need to understand that being consistent in bad habits is not what Tochett means.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

I don't know if we've had one. Be fine with hughes, garland, hogs joshua and jt wearing boxing gloves and waking guys up

Spraying gatorade on players faces would even be an improvement.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I mean he has one of the only points that's available tonight and he's made 3 Datsyuk like defensive plays tonight. 

You're not gonna get a McDavid level performance against a full trap team.

Well that one point gives him 11 points in 21 games... so not exactly McDavid numbers.

He hasn't dominated a game since January, and that was when he was on the Lotto Line. 

No one wants him to be McDavid... but we do want him to be what he can be, what he signed a contract to be, and what he should be

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Torn wrist tendon

He wouldn't play with that.  It's no secret that players will chop the wrists of top players especially young ones.  Happened to Boeser, Petey before too.  They used to go after Johnny Gaudreau.  I remember seeing a  blatant whack on his hands that broke a finger.

Petey gets plenty of assists but stops scoring when he's hurting.

1 minute ago, German Canuck said:

One of the dumbest things i have ever read here.

What they have done in the last few years to think that way?

Most of the players done nothing at the playoffs the last few years.

No experience and no success in the postseason.

They are not the avs, knights..... which wons the cup and knowes how to be successful in the postseason.

They can just flip a switch (sarcasm). It so easy!!! Register To Vote Joe Biden GIF by Creative Courage

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

I don't know if we've had one. Be fine with hughes, garland, hogs joshua and jt wearing boxing gloves and waking guys up

After the Vegas loss, Tocc said in the interview that he didn't go into the room after the game.

Obviously the players aren't able to figure this out

2 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

Well that one point gives him 11 points in 21 games... so not exactly McDavid numbers.

He hasn't dominated a game since January, and that was when he was on the Lotto Line. 

No one wants him to be McDavid... but we do want him to be what he can be, what he signed a contract to be, and what he should be

And that's understandable but why complain about this game? 

It's the best game he's played in a bit. Hopefully he turns a corner or is getting healthy.