[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

Just now, MikeyD said:

You're not top 15 without doing at least something for half a season. So dramatic. 

Ya he did most of his scoring in the first half of the season. Everyone knows this. lol. It’s a big reason we aren’t getting results.

2 minutes ago, Pycnotic said:

Silovs deserves every start until demko gets back, Desmith is terrible doesn’t even look like the same goalie from earlier in the year 

We are not the same team in front of him that we were earlier in the year. There is very little even Demko could’ve done on a lot of these goals. The defending is atrocious

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Yikes; that one was on Quinn. He's played too much in the second half of this game. That's on Rick to make sure he doesn't get burned out on a shit game.

Rick is looking more and more like Green, bereft of game-changing ideas

1 minute ago, Captain Kirk said:

What do you expect when you have players like Myers and Cole on this team, not much choice for Tocchet........Sigh

Juulsen is so much better than both of them not sure why he's not playing. 

3 minutes ago, Googlie said:

It's getting more difficult imagining the Canucks getting out of the first round, regardless of who they play 

Well a bottom pk and a bottom pp since the all star break will do that. They haven’t fixed it and I think they are hard pressed to figure things out with 5 games left. This is most likely it. The players haven’t learned. Maybe they can’t. Who knows maybe they will but it’s bad that it’s been this long being this bad.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

The officiating as been total fucking bullshit............ and ANOTHER bullshit call, to prove my point. Next time please, dinner and a movie, then kiss me before you fuck me!!!!!!!

Well, at least Blueger gets off the schneid.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1