[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

5 minutes ago, Slegr said:

White skate jerseys are slick. I’ve got an oldie too. I imagine nobody could guess what name / number is on mine.

Dana Murzyn

• Haha 2

Hope for a good effort from the boys tonight - yes, its a tough LA team but with the upcoming playoffs, are there any teams that are actually "easy".

I expect a full 60M effort given the extra day off they have had from their last game.  The sooner they can string 1-2+  game winning streak to clinch top spot, sooner they can rest some of the players (eg. Hughes, Petey, JT) who have played a lot.  LA employs a 1-3 trap system - maybe do the same and see what happens - .they don't need to entertain anyone at this point so can make it as boring / defensive as they like - the only thing that matters right now is some wins.

What I also want to see from them in the next 2 weeks is a more improved PK (still giving up 1+ goals a game) - the Canucks are fine with their 5-5 play - also, I feel that when things don't go their way, they tend to give up 2-3+ goals in quick succession.  RT + his coaching staff will need to address this - maybe call time out or put a more defensive group out to stop this quick multi-goal succession as it cannot happen too often. GCG

Screenshot 2024-03-31 010233.jpg

5 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

We need to bring it tonight. This is perfect playoff prep. Need good goaltending and get that PP working.

Let's go! Big win!

If the desire is to win the division then yes this is must win game, huge game, biggest game of the year, need our top players to shine. 

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Dana Murzyn

All good players, but believe or not, I went with #24 Jiri Slegr! A bit cliche, I know, as everyone has a Slegr jersey. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

The most promising thing about the Vegas game was that all of our goals had a screen in front of the net. That’s how you’re going to score goals in the playoffs.

That’s how we will score tonight against the Kings. If we play on the perimeter, it’s going to be a long night again.

I wasn't really that discouraged by the vegas game as I thought, other than some bad goals, they actually played ok.  If demko is in, that's a close game, imo

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, HKSR said:

I hate LAK games... so damn boring and so much left to chance.  Would be such a letdown if our playoffs started against these guys.  No excitement, no entertainment, and a serious chance that we would lose in a 7 game series.

And they have that Sh#@ty camera angle 

8 hours ago, HKSR said:

I hate LAK games... so damn boring and so much left to chance.  Would be such a letdown if our playoffs started against these guys.  No excitement, no entertainment, and a serious chance that we would lose in a 7 game series.

I bet Kings fans are longing for the days of Sutter behind the bench and not just because of the Cup wins.

Prediction: we outshoot LA in the first period 3-2. Not outscore, but outshoot. 

• chaos 1