[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Sometimes there are nagging issues that aren't bad enough to prevent someone from playing but enough to hamper their play.

In that case, though, I'd prefer they rest him until he's 100%. If that was the issue.

But where was the wrist injury for the 2nd half of December and January when he was playing awesome? 

Sure there might be something bugging him physically, but honestly they way he is gaffing on plays and giving up the puck it seems mental more than anything

35 minutes ago, chris12345 said:

What's everyone drinkn?

Canadian Club 1858 with a splash of cranberry juice

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, JayDangles said:

But where was the wrist injury for the 2nd half of December and January when he was playing awesome? 

Sure there might be something bugging him physically, but honestly they way he is gaffing on plays and giving up the puck it seems mental more than anything

So why does he have more hits since the allstar break than he had in his previous 4 1/2 seasons?

I was going to hit up the liquor store for cider but....Dad called. Cut himself (quite bad apparently...said his gardening glove was filled with blood). Refused to go get checked and wanted me to come and bandage him up. He was out gardening when it happened and his neighbours came over and bandaged him when it happened but it's bleeding through.

Just got back. Antiseptic and steristrips and he's good to go. 

But, no time to get cider so OJ it is.

• Like 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

8 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Id love to see anyone on that fourth line do something offensive. I know it’s just the fourth line, but in a stiff checking game like against LA, we could use a spark there.

• Cheers 1

Some comments by Kings TV crew in the pregame:

LA is top 5 in all 5 team defensive categories

Gotta stop Boeser - he's almost a goal per game vs Kings (but they thank Tocchet for making it easier by taking him off JT's line)

Hughes is a lock for the Norris 

Nux D-core is B I G

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Some comments by Kings TV crew in the pregame:

LA is top 5 in all 5 team defensive categories

Gotta stop Boeser - he's almost a goal per game vs Kings (but they thank Tocchet for making it easier by taking him off JT's line)

Hughes is a lock for the Norris 

Nux D-core is B I G

Notoriously so, by now.