[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Only the dive should be called and it should be an automatic 5 and a game.

At least a fine the following day. They used to do that and have gone away from it.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Wonder what kind of excuses the ref apologists will make for this.  Both refs need to be fired on the spot for their misconduct tonight.

I always took yoir comments with a tiny grain of salt regarding the refs... But..  You were and are absolutely right.   These refs should be shitcanned for their blatant incompetence, or rather more likely, favoritism.   

• Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

Thought that it was weak, could easily call both ways, embellishment.  When you are laser focused on looking for a penalty and you want Vegas to win, you make a call like that, ignoring anything that is embellishment.  

2 minutes ago, Déjà Vu said:

GMs need to meet up and get something going for refs who costs games due to there shitty calls, its becomming really bad as of late, and im kinda scared in the playoffs 

As you should be supporting a club the league runners would rather lick a razor blade and taste iodine than see us win fuck all in the playoffs. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Dizzle said:

Is that really the correlation we’re gonna make? 

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Well in both cases someone's getting screwed without consent.  Tired of victim blaming when the conduct of the refs is clearly unacceptable.  They need to start being held accountable if they continue to refuse to act like professionals.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

19th is bottom of a 32 team league now? It needs to be better but it’s not bottom of the league…

To be fair it's been 31st in the league since all star break if I remember that fact correctly. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

I'm guessing you're the type that tell girls not to dress a certain way because it puts them in a position where predators can take advantage.

Not at all, I'm a strong advocate for women's rights. 

However, as a hockey coach, I tell my players to play with discipline and don't put yourself in a spot where a bad call can be made.  

Maybe I just preach accountability more than you do.  I'm not much for excuses

• Vintage 1