[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

One question. Not that it matters a ton. Whatever happened to our shiny blue helmets? They wore them once and then we haven’t seen them again. What was the point of them?? Bad reviews? Money related?

they were disgusting

puke GIF

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

One question. Not that it matters a ton. Whatever happened to our shiny blue helmets? They wore them once and then we haven’t seen them again. What was the point of them??

They were taken out behind the shed and shot, for being lame.

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

Nah, you were all sorts of unreasonable about Boeser. But we all know you won’t moderate your position or admit being close to wrong so… carry on. 

Were you happy with his play in the two years before this?

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

One question. Not that it matters a ton. Whatever happened to our shiny blue helmets? They wore them once and then we haven’t seen them again. What was the point of them?? Bad reviews? Money related?

They were only a one off I liked them was hoping they’d get a couple games. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

The Vegas team doesn’t worry me. Demko in net and this game wouldn’t be close. Plus they always have the extra man in the refs. That is what would worry me facing this team. A lot of calls against and very few for.

That's what worries me.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

I 100% wanted to keep Bo over JT. I was also 100% wrong. 

Saw a guy in a Horvat jersey the other day and wondered, would you (a) wear it proudly as a nostalgia piece, or (b) rip off the nameplate and replace it with Blueger? (Serious Q)

2 minutes ago, KILLER said:

They were taken out behind the shed and shot, for being lame.

I didn’t like them either but it’s funny how quickly they were abandoned. Sadly the person who came up with that idea was likely let go.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Tonight's Canucks looks completely different from the one that played Vegas a week ago.  They could've easily hung their heads after the first two goals but Instead rallied back and not only tied the game, but taken the lead.

Not sure whats in their Gatorade this evening but this is exactly what we need to see heading into the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Didn't the team auction them off?