[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

2 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

Nah, you were all sorts of unreasonable about Boeser. But we all know you won’t moderate your position or admit being close to wrong so… carry on. 

Wouldn’t even concede that if he hadn’t gotten hurt he probably would have scored 1 goal in 12 games 

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

• Haha 1

Can't sit back and protect the lead. Play exactly as you have the first 40, without the stupid penalties.

Taking some risk is okay, gotta put pressure on the Knights and not just do a 1 man in, 4 men back. It won't work.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

I was bummed when JT ended up with 99 a couple of years ago. Nice to see him make the milestone this season.

Now we just need to shepherd Hughes to his 100 !!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Two goals for Garland tonight. Love his tenacity. Always driving to the net. He just doesn’t quit.

I'm glad they didn't make a move on him early in the year

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

League has no reason to change. There is no pressure anywhere. They keep their refs hidden and no one answers for anything. Why would they change anything? They are making a ton of money and where does the pressure to do anything come from. It’s nonexistent for them.

It starts from the top of the NHL.  If they openly favor rigging games so that the US can get more revenue, they are sorely mistaken.  Hope one day they are caught.  Nothing is hidden.

2 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

yes I was. 

I absolutely love Boes, and have never wanted him to get traded. When people were suggesting that I was defending him.

But I would say you would be one of the very few who was happy with his game the last 2 years before this one. Even Boes said he wasn't in it or happy with his performances. But I definitely get why he wasn't the player I knew he could be, and that he had shown previously the last 2 years.

4 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

Saw a guy in a Horvat jersey the other day and wondered, would you (a) wear it proudly as a nostalgia piece, or (b) rip off the nameplate and replace it with Blueger? (Serious Q)

I would cross it out and write underneath

Hronek

Miller

Zadorov

Because we likely wouldn't have any of those 3 if we kept Bo.

Hronek for the 1st

Miller we wouldn't have resigned

Zadorov we got by moving Beauvillier who was part of the Horvat trade.

So yeah, those 3 far exceed 1 Horvat.

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Did the money at least go for a good cause or were they using it to pay for their new seats next year?

The team announced that Wednesday night's game will mark the debut of their metallic helmets. They will be worn at one other game afterwards before being sold at auction to benefit the Canucks for Kids Fund.Jan 24, 2024

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Wiener 1