[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

2 minutes ago, CaribouCanuck said:

Is this team even remotely capable of not taking a penalty and getting scored on right at the beginning of the game?. 

that wasn’t a penalty, Joshua was actually hooked /slashed literally 30 second prior 

with no call, this ain’t on them it’s the crooked refs 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

I sure hope you’re talking about in general and not that highly questionable call on Boeser who was back checking his butt off to break up a rush….

Stawns thinks refs are flawless and never make mistakes. 

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I wouldn't have that call probably, but anytime you put your stick into a player like that, youre giving the refs a reason to call that.  Bowser knows that ..........not a great call, but poor discipline by boeser

Just now, NoCupSyndrome said:

Canucks need to adopt an "us against the world" mentality

More like a good rear view mirror that says "the assholes in the mirror are closed than you think." 😆 

Just now, stawns said:

I wouldn't have that call probably, but anytime you put your stick into a player like that, youre giving the refs a reason to call that.  Bowser knows that ..........not a great call, but poor discipline by boeser

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

• Cheers 1

Something happened to this team at the St. Louis game where we got zero calls for us and the refs went after us after that - when Joshua told him that they were a joke… This team has never recovered psychologically from that

• Like 1

Just now, stawns said:

Brock did absolutely nothing wrong there. Even Tocc doesn’t give the refs shit often. Horrible call. So bad it looks rigged 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1