[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

Shoot shoot shoot - looks like they might have figured out to get the pp going again. Petey actually made himself open with the one-timer which is good to see.

Truly the most useless fucking group of fucking players  playing in this division .Absolutely no pressure at all.No play in the center of the ice.So in love with carrying the puck up the boards.Not one goddamn player stopping in front of the net.All this lead by a dipshit coach that should be putting Suter Boeser and Miller back together and The 3rd line back together.Does anyone give a shit if Petey continues to do dick with whoever he plays with.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

They will be going up against teams playing far better than they have in awhile. I have no hopes. Like at all. Which is nice because can't be disappointed when not expecting much 😉

That's how I got my wife to marry me! Very similar! 

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 2

Just now, JustRich said:

Lol oh those poor twits who bailed and turned it off...No belief whatsoever.

Oh come on. What have the shown lately to have belief. I am sure those fans are still here anyways. If you love them it’s too hard to give up.

• Confused 2