[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

Man the PP doesn't need to be complicated. We are at our best when Hughes gets shots through from the point. A little bit of movement and a switch or two between the forwards, get it to Hughes at the point to find a shooting lane. Petey also has to shoot, he doesn't need to score he just needs to let a few rip so the defenders have to honour that which opens up other lanes.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I’m happy that it’s 2-2…

but I’m still not gonna watch

my nerves are shot…

this is bad for my mental health

Being a Canucks fan is way too costly emotionally…

But I will always love this team…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaribouCanuck said:

Hey guys is the parade uncanceled now?. 

Need full game to evaluate. Watch for breakdowns and being stuck in our own zone. Can’t break out trough neutral zone choppy icings etc

At the game. PP is successful tonight because of traffic in front of net. It was a maze both times. Goalie couldn’t see anything but hope it hit him.

Soucy hit changed the game. VGK took a retaliatory penalty on Garland after which got us our first goal.

anyone have a replay of the hit? It was hard lol

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Former Edmonton Oiler 4th liner, Luke Gazdic. 

wasn't he a canuck at one point?

Edit: nope.. thinking of someone else apparently.

Edited by Dizzle

Not going to lie. The play up to the 1st goal was poor, and that goal made me lose my faith we were likely to win - based on the fact it was starting to look suspiciously like our last game against them. The 2nd goal almost made me turn it off. 

It isn't that I'm a bandwagoner whatsoever - I just couldn't stand to see them flub another game in that manner. 

I'm glad I left it on. 

Still nervous.

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

wasn't he a canuck at one point?

Don't believe so but I could be wrong. 

Edit: looked it up. Nope, 3 years with the Oil and 1 with the Devils. Was basically an enforcer when he was in the league though. 

Edited by MikeyD