[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Who is this guy I like him?

Same here , can’t think of his name I know he’s a former player , ugh  lol

• Cheers 1

Just now, GrammaInTheTub said:

His feet are moving way more and he seems to be more involved in the play so far - all good things!

And shooting. Firs time in a long while since he's been unleashing his slapshot. Seems like his injury is resolved. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Who is this guy I like him?

You talking about Luke Gazdic?

He's a solid guy. Has some good takes and publicly went on record yesterday saying Hughes should win the Vezina and Tocc should win Jack Adams. So he has a lot of love for the Canucks.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, JayDangles said:

He's a solid guy. Has some good takes and publicly went on record yesterday saying Hughes should win the Vezina and Tocc should win Jack Adams. So he has a lot of love for the Canucks.

Hughes also deserves the Norris along with that Vezina.

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

Vezina and Norris for Hughes he’s a literal brick wall 

Life Smash GIF

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Haha 1
  • Desmenko 2

Just now, JayDangles said:

That would be hilarious if Hughes won the vezina. I mean he's generational but I don't think he's that insanely great

• Haha 1