[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

Just now, -dlc- said:

Natalie! I love her too.

Didn’t know she was involved on the Canucks for Kids Board - that’s awesome! It’s so easy to love our leaders when they fully embrace their role and influence in our local communities. We’ve been blessed with some class acts. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Captain Hughes said:

That would be hilarious if Hughes won the vezina. I mean he's generational but I don't think he's that insanely great

I think at this point he should just get all the awards. Lol.

Yes my bad.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

….if it’s a bad call it’s not a lack of discipline. Come on Stawns, give modus ponens a little respect. 

Discipline means you have to know that bad calls are made and you don't do things to put refs a chance to make a bad call.  A stick in the mid section or hands in any way, is a call refs make more than any other.

Don't put yourself in that situation.........thats always what I told my players and what coaches told me when I played

7 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

That is how it is done BOYZ!!!! Rinse and repeat. Part two asses (bigger ones next time - Big Zeke) in front of the goalie and then blast away, great example of Tic Toc's "staples" ... get in the dirty area, take the hits, create havoc and wonderful things will happen.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Discipline means you have to know that bad calls are made and you don't do things to put refs a chance to make a bad call.  A stick in the mid section or hands in any way, is a call refs make more than any other.

Don't put yourself in that situation.........thats always what I told my players and what coaches told me when I played

You’re the only person who strokes the refs off more than Ron MacLean 😂 It was an awful call. Period. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HKSR said:

I always thought your name was Deb too.  Who knew it is Natalie.

When I saw it was JTs wife, I thought someone is gonna change channels real quick, hehe.

• Haha 2