[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

Eh, I agree with just the 1 call. Is there embellishment? Yes, but having been hooked like that it's easy to catch your skate pulling out from underneath you and go sailing like that. 

Also this isn't too out of the norm for Silovs. He doesn't battle through screens enough despite being a 6'4" goalie. If he can dial in his engagement and focus he's solid but he's just so inconsistent. He's still a couple years away in my opinion from being ready for the NHL if he progresses right. 

Edited by MikeyD

Just now, stawns said:

See......discipline.  don't put yourself in that position.  

I'm guessing you're the type that tell girls not to dress a certain way because it puts them in a position where predators can take advantage.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Rekker said:

It's getting worse and worse. Been complaining about it for awhile now. 

It was phenomenal when they got fined and suspended for being repeat offenders. 

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Cole is bad, Soucy is worse.  I actually prefer Myers to both of them right now…

That doesn't say much for our defence but I will have to agree with you - unfortunately.

• Cheers 1

Just now, HKSR said:

I'm guessing you're the type that tell girls not to dress a certain way because it puts them in a position where predators can take advantage.

Is that really the correlation we’re gonna make? 

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Our pk is soooooo bad though. It’s bottom of the league. I don’t know who is in charge but they need to be fired asap.

19th is bottom of a 32 team league now? It needs to be better but it’s not bottom of the league…

• Cheers 1