[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

1 minute ago, Kurtis said:

Every team has the same issues from game to game. As a jets fan as well, they also get screwed just as much.. every fanbase to an extent blame the refs. But the point is, the reffing is bad league wide. 

Is the solution to continue to make excuses or to continue to call out the refs in the hope that the league feels pressure to force these dirtbags to stop openly rigging games?  No one else on the planet is as bad at their jobs as these crooks.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Do you agree with the call?

Not really, no.  Im with shorty, I probably would have taken both.

That doesn't change that you have to be more disciplined than that and not put your stick there and put a ref in a position to make a quick judgement call.  There was no reason for Soucy to put himself in that situation.

A play like that can decide your season in the playoffs

Just now, CaptainQuin said:

I’m so happy boeser got 40G !

no one can ever say he’s not TECHNICALLY a 30 goal scorer ..

he’s in the 40 goal club now 

Just wait to see what he does in the playoffs….

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Is the solution to continue to make excuses or to continue to call out the refs in the hope that the league feels pressure to force these dirtbags to stop openly rigging games?

League has no reason to change. There is no pressure anywhere. They keep their refs hidden and no one answers for anything. Why would they change anything? They are making a ton of money and where does the pressure to do anything come from. It’s nonexistent for them.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Embellishment and whining is getting worse and worse. It's embarrassing as hell for the leugue. This is too great a game, to tough a game for that crap.

• Cheers 3