[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

One question. Not that it matters a ton. Whatever happened to our shiny blue helmets? They wore them once and then we haven’t seen them again. What was the point of them?? Bad reviews? Money related?

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Too bad we got rid of Kuz for that Lind-🏠 dude, cause we might of had two 40 goal scorers by now!  Wouldn't have that been cool!

Uhhhhh Kuzmenko is 23 goals away from 40…

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Yeah that was more of a chirp aimed at Vedder, my apologies.

I was mord piggybacking off your post because I have the person you quoted on ignore

1 minute ago, stawns said:

With good reason id say, he's been pretty insignificant for a couple years.  But I've always said I think he's a great person.

It's more people are mad that I didn't give him credit for scoring 30 until he actually scored 30.

Nah, you were all sorts of unreasonable about Boeser. But we all know you won’t moderate your position or admit being close to wrong so… carry on. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

This game is 4-1 with Desmith in net. 🤣

The Vegas team doesn’t worry me. Demko in net and this game wouldn’t be close. Plus they always have the extra man in the refs. That is what would worry me facing this team. A lot of calls against and very few for.