[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

8 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

I like DeSmith, but his last 2 games were not good.

Same, I don't mind DeSmith backing up and playing  light workload, but I love Silovs ability to start and win a bigger load, albeit not all NHL caliber games. I think it's Arturs time now to take over the number 2 job the moment the season is over.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Two goals for Garland tonight. Love his tenacity. Always driving to the net. He just doesn’t quit.

The top 2 lines are starting to gel.

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

I would cross it out and write underneath

Hronek

Miller

Zadorov

Because we likely wouldn't have any of those 3 if we kept Bo.

Hronek for the 1st

Miller we wouldn't have resigned

Zadorov we got by moving Beauvillier who was part of the Horvat trade.

So yeah, those 3 far exceed 1 Horvat.

Don't forget Raty, either

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Miller has a champion's heart, i'm sorry for doubting him last year.

Stops by silovs, then goals. Need both, who'd a demko-thunked it

I forgive you

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

I absolutely love Boes, and have never wanted him to get traded. When people were suggesting that I was defending him.

But I would say you would be one of the very few who was happy with his game the last 2 years before this one. Even Boes said he wasn't in it or happy with his performances. But I definitely get why he wasn't the player I knew he could be, and that he had shown previously the last 2 years.

given what he was going through and how the team was performing, I was perfectly fine with how he was performing. You can’t separate all that from production. Did he struggle a bit? Absolutely. Did he look disengaged at times? He sure did. Was I okay with that given the context? I sure was. 

Just now, Dom said:

Who the fook is this guy? 

As long as we keep you off the Vancouver Bridges kid. I’m the guy who ignored your private messages several times, were you were attacking me and calling me a troll. 

Just now, Captkirk888 said:

Who cares. We are in the present. What’s happening now is what matters

I'm just replying to people mentioning me in posts.  I didn't bring it up at all 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Robinfood said:

As long as we keep you off the Vancouver Bridges kid. I’m the guy who ignored your private messages several times, were you were attacking me and calling me a troll. 

You are a troll, no doubt about it. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Time to end the Golden Knights winning ways at the Rog

take over and win 

If there was ever a game to do that - tonight is it!    If we lose this - we'll likely end up overtaken by Edmonton and maybe the Leafs and finish in 8th-10th.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1