[GDT] Vegas @ Vancouver - Monday, April 8th - 7pt/10et - SNP, 650 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, B.C.

Just now, Pycnotic said:

Tripping that’s a slew foot should be 5 

Was Vegas doing it, surprised refs didn't give a hearty handshake instead of calling it.

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

Was Vegas doing it, surprised refs didn't give a hearty handshake instead of calling it.

A lively bum pat.

• Haha 2
  • Wiener 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

He's sent me at least one of those as well.  Mods dont seem to do much though.  Fsr too much abusive posters on this site........cowards who resort to personal attacks when your fandom doesn't coincide with theirs

yup had one earlier in this thread call me a name, but i did report it and a mod dealt with it

• Sad 1
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Robinfood said:

As long as we keep you off the Vancouver Bridges kid. I’m the guy who ignored your private messages several times, were you were attacking me and calling me a troll. 

Can’t be from Vancouver if you can’t name a bridge.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

He's sent me at least one of those as well.  Mods dont seem to do much though.  Fsr too much abusive posters on this site........cowards who resort to personal attacks when your fandom doesn't coincide with theirs

Bunch of victims hey? 🫣

edit: I should clarify… pming people to pick fights and call names is pretty lame. 

Edited by Dizzle
  • Cheers 2