[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

Also,

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Apricot said:

One is definitely not more than enough. I need all the husbands!! 

I ran a program calculating schedules, home/away games, factoring on the playoffs and all star break as Wel as potential injuries and conclude the ideal number of husbands should be 17.

Just now, Apricot said:

Also,

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT

• Like 1

Just now, Apricot said:

Also,

200w.gif.26bf71df5c2c29ad4e34edd41fa33828.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Apricot said:

Also,

Thanks Apricot!

• Like 2

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

I’m confused, why is George a girl and why are you going to school at 9 pm?

My program is 100% online, but I have been staying up until 3am each night doing school work and then waking up at 8am. 

I adopted George in February 2020. Her name was Georgie Girl, and I called her Georgie, and George just rolled into it.

She is the nicest cat and goofy! And pretty too! 

She is also called Baby and Pumpkin Pie! 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

If we lose tonight I’m thinking we lose the division 

If you want there is ample room on the coilers bandwagon...go hop the fuck on now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, McIlhargey the Lesser said:

I would very much like an unaffiliated third party audit the NHL reffing. I would love to see if there are patterns and which teams get shafted by poor reffing the most.

This would probably help with consistency in league reffing too.

It would have to be an unaffiliated third party so Bettman couldn’t hush the findings.

It is something that a government could do, audit something.  Maybe Canadian government can do since it's in their jurisdiction with a simple inquiry.

2 minutes ago, Zodiak said:

Oilers just dismantling top teams we can barely beat bottom teams. Demko will have to be a wall for a chance at a playoff run 

The oilers are well into their contending window, they know how to win at this time of year