[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

What is with the rainbows and unicorns crowd here? Canucks have been .500 for like 2 months and yall acting like this is "in the bag". 

How much smoke can you possibly blow up your own ass? lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

No but confidence needs to be high going in. Losing the division won’t do that. The way they have been playing the last month has been awful for the most part. It all matters going in.

Probably not even gonna get home

ice at this point 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, farinush said:

Guenther’s going to curse us for the rest of his career isn’t he

There are posters on here that say he won’t amount to anything. To justify the OEL trade in their minds. Pretty sure that 9OA pick is haunting us like you said.

Edited by EP Phone Home

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Canucks cannot score goals. Bigger problem than goaltending right now. 

Yep. Cold streaks for Hoggie, Suter, Mikeyev, and mostly Petey is a huge issue. You can’t go on these log scoring droughts and expect to win a division.

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Canucks cannot score goals. Bigger problem than goaltending right now. 

But hey, some people will still sell themselves the idea that the Lindholm trade was great. I'm super soured now. My mom had wanted Monahan, so we ended up paying a high price for Lindholm instead.

I dunno how they managed to mess up this trade that badly.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

That's it, season's done, Edmonton gonna take the division meaning a first round matchup with LA meaning a swift 1st round exit...all because we played like garbage down the stretch.

I just don't get how there's so little desperation from this team knowing what is on the line.

9 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

then we’d be getting blown out every game he doesn’t play would we not?

He’s not a crutch but he is a great goalie and him being out for 3 weeks is not an excuse but to say is a non factor is beyond moronic. 

Nah we wouldn't get blown out every game but we wouldn't have won as many that's for sure 

Just now, Combover said:

Should have played demko

Average (at best) goaltending isn’t good enough 

3 goal 12 shots…

Goaltending isn't the issue. 0/3 PP against a bottom feeding team. One SH breakaway. Winning tons of faceoffs doesn't mean squat.

Just now, PureQuickness said:

But hey, some people will still sell themselves the idea that the Lindholm trade was great. I'm super soured now. My mom had wanted Monahan, so we ended up paying a high price for Lindholm instead.

I dunno how they managed to mess up this trade that badly.

Lindholm is good, they aren't putting him in a position to succeed. Not going to score much as a 3rd line player. 

Just now, -Buzzsaw- said:

This team is one and done unless they can start scoring 5 on 5.

5 on 5 is not the issue right now.  They’re playing incredibly well limiting other team to less than 20 shots a game and generating a ton more.  They’re pp is much worse

Just now, Plsdontdoit said:

Ref missed the hook 

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

Dodged a hook there. Yikes.

They found one to call against the Canucks.  No worries.

• Cheers 1