[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

1 minute ago, PureQuickness said:

But hey, some people will still sell themselves the idea that the Lindholm trade was great. I'm super soured now. My mom had wanted Monahan, so we ended up paying a high price for Lindholm instead.

I dunno how they managed to mess up this trade that badly.

Season turning point right there, we had the league under our thumb and messed it all up with one trade undoing a lot of PA's good work.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

I just don't get how there's so little desperation from this team knowing what is on the line.

Easy answer. They don’t really care about it. How do you justify their play the last few weeks. They talked about having a higher standard and playing to that standard and lately it’s been subpar and to them it’s ok.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

What is with the rainbows and unicorns crowd here? Canucks have been .500 for like 2 months and yall acting like this is "in the bag". 

How much smoke can you possibly blow up your own ass? lol

As opposed to the constant whining from the negative crowd the entire time we were first in the league? 

Some of us realize you have to beat good teams to win a Cup if you’re scared of a team in round 1 you’re not winning shit. 

Just now, PureQuickness said:

Goaltending isn't the issue. 0/3 PP against a bottom feeding team. One SH breakaway. Winning tons of faceoffs doesn't mean squat.

Is the issue the players  have no confindebce in the goaltending they tend to play back to try to not give up opportunities.

goaltending might not be the only issue but it is definitely a issue. 

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

I just don't get how there's so little desperation from this team knowing what is on the line.

You could argue these next 3 games are more important than most playoff games. Win the division and we have a chance at a first round win. Lose it and I think we bow out in 5 to LA. These next 3 games should basically be considered round 1.

• Haha 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

As opposed to the constant whining from the negative crowd the entire time we were first in the league? 

Some of us realize you have to beat good teams to win a Cup if you’re scared of a team in round 1 you’re not winning shit

And there it is

• Confused 1