[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

2 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Fuck you Dylan Guenther.

To put things to perspective Canucks will have a 4 million buyout penalty in a few years and this wouldn't have been possible if it didn't involve giving up Guenther 😱

Edited by iinatcc

25 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

I trust him and the staff to know if he can go over the boards 

I trusted him earlier in the season, but he has now allowed two goals due to staying out too long.

One of those goals was the difference between a win and loss.

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Minors was doin good, I am always hacking on the guy for good reason... but then he reverted back to his old self.

How so?  Cole didn't block the pass and Blueger let his man go.  What did it have to do with Myers?

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

Trolls creamed their jeans when Yotes scored and are huddling to get in the best zingers for the PGT.

I usually agree with you but that take is so weak. The Canucks played poorly and lost, and fans are allowed to be displeased with that without implying they were happy when the other team scored. 

Game definitely got better as it went on. 

Honestly not even mad. Could have been an all out loss being down 3-1 and needing to kill a 5 on 3.

Was an exciting game! All good folks. 

There's nothing to lose here. Home ice advantage for round 1 locked up.

Let's crush the Oilers 

In that situation it would have been much better to simply take the penalty over the shot.  That was a sure thing that Philip was gonna botch that shot and he looked confused.

What fucking disgusting game.

I was out, so recorded it.
I started fast forwarding the game after yotes scored.  If you can't beat these pathetic nobodies we have no chance first round in the playoffs.

Absolutely god awful effort all the way around against a team that is 30 points behind us in the standings.

Everyone better temper your playoff expectations.   We were only missing Demko and this is the result they brings.
I'm sick to my stomach.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I usually agree with you but that take is so weak. The Canucks played poorly and lost, and fans are allowed to be displeased with that without implying they were happy when the other team scored. 

They didn’t really play that poorly though goaltending blew at least 3 of the 4 goals and Blueger losing his man the winning goal. 

Just now, DANJR said:

I started fast forwarding the game after yotes scored.  If you can't beat these pathetic nobodies we have no chance first round in the playoffs.

Absolutely god awful effort all the way around against a team that is 30 points behind us in the standings.

Everyone better temper your playoff expectations.   We were only missing Demko and this is the result they brings.
I'm sick to my stomach.

Yah, since the all star, the Canucks have been pretty average at best. Heck look at the ground the oilers have made up on. 

Just now, DANJR said:

I'm sick to my stomach.

Trollers gonna troll.  Hand In your fan card

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cocanuck said:

Another weak side coverage.  Why is myers giving so much space?? Why myers?  

You do understand that although the penalty was over Boeser hadn't entered the play yet, so we were still outnumbered down low. 

Puck barely squeaked through. Shit happens

5 minutes ago, Cocanuck said:

Another weak side coverage.  Why is myers giving so much space?? Why myers?  

People want myers back lol that guy needs to get outa here 

When I saw BB hope over on the 3rd shift, I had been hoping that they had just gone back to the 1st line and play 1 & 2 lines as they were skating and like better on the open ice than BB 

Oh well, it was good to get a point

3 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

The pt was important , Puts us 4 pts above the Coil though they have 2 games in hand.

Essentially Saturday game determine who wins the division.

There is not stopping the Oiler ever since their coaching change. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

You do understand that although the penalty was over Boeser hadn't entered the play yet, so we were still outnumbered down low. 

Puck barely squeaked through. Shit happens

And was that not on Cole and blueger?

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

They didn’t really play that poorly though goaltending blew at least 3 of the 4 goals and Blueger losing his man the winning goal. 

C’mon bro. They lost to the Coyotes. The fact that you had to say that they didn’t play that poorly shows that it wasn’t our best game. The sky isn’t falling but people are allowed to point that out. That’s all I’m saying. 

1 minute ago, Zodiak said:

People want myers back lol that guy needs to get outa here 

Oh No Omg GIF by Lifetime

Myers had a strong game, not sure what you're going on about

• Cheers 1