[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

When you made a positive comment about the team?

Ya that’s not true but I guess you need a lie to fit your narrative. Good on you. Makes you very credible. I have made a ton of positive comments you just refuse to comment on. Big surprise there.  No it’s not really.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

The reffing in the first half the year was really good for the most part.  Ever since that first Detroit game though it has been some of the worst I’ve ever seen

It’s gotten horrendous since the Winnipeg game where myers called out the officials, the next week was that Minnesota debacle where the refs gifted minny 4 5on3’s to send a message 

• Cheers 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Cheech is there in spirit.

I miss Cheech, but Ray is awesome, can’t wait for him to be the full time color guy when his espn contract expires 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Yup:

1 minute ago, coolboarder said:

A coach needs to challenge any penalty the ref thought they saw when they didn't do nothing.

Ya these should be challengeable. Make the refs look dumb for a dumb call. I don’t get why they can’t be challenged when there isn’t a penalty.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, coolboarder said:

A coach needs to challenge any penalty the ref thought they saw when they didn't do nothing.

I'd be cool with coaches getting a challenge or two. Would help combat the embellishment. Then add the embellishment call on the challenge. Oh ya, I'd like that. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hughes said:

These refs the last few games have been a dumpster fire. Something stinks to high heaven. I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theorists

happy star wars GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rekker said:

I'd be cool with coaches getting a challenge or two. Would help combat the embellishment. Then add the embellishment call on the challenge. Oh ya, I'd like that. 

have the challenges unlimited, it’s a 5 on 3 if your wrong, but it negates the penalty if you win. 

• Cheers 1