[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

3 minutes ago, Rekker said:

I'd be cool with coaches getting a challenge or two. Would help combat the embellishment. Then add the embellishment call on the challenge. Oh ya, I'd like that. 

If you could challenge for embellishment, you just know Tocchet would do it all the time. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Déjà Vu said:

as a canuck fan you cant even be mad at these bad calls anymore, since they happen so often against us 😛 hahaha

Yeah, I look at it as PK practice these days. We won't win any fights with the deciders, so let's make lemonaide, and if the odd slapper hits a ref up high, shrug.

• Like 1

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

Yeah, I look at it as PK practice these days. We won't win any fights with the deciders, so let's make lemonaide, and if the odd slapper hits a ref up high, shrug.

Or become league leaders in short handed goals?

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Didn't come into this game expecting to cry.

A good friend of mine has a son with autism and what the Canucks have done for them is simply astounding.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

5 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

These refs the last few games have been a dumpster fire. Something stinks to high heaven. I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theorists

Referees bank account should be public record. Lol! Also look under their mattress for large amounts of cash.

Pay Day Money GIF

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Phoenix is a good defensive team. Their weakness is offence. All they need is a one good bounce. 

We are supposed to be the team than knocks. Gets all the goals. Time to pour it on!

Decent first for the Canucks - Ingram playing well but we need more traffic in front of him  - hope to get some screens and rebounds in the 2nd.  Notice he picks off shots pretty well.

See that Oilers won again tonight -  guess we will have to continue playing well - maybe RT can start some roster rotation (like tonight with PDG and Lindy in) - so keep the players some what fresh down the stretch. 

Not sure what happen to Vegas - they are now only 3 up on the Blues.  Thought they would have a bit more desperation tonight but guess not.