[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

1 minute ago, commander420 said:

Huh? That was NOT on Silovs. 

Demko gets across to that 9 out of 10 times.  And it’s not just this, it’s every game weak ones are going in when we’re outshooting the opponent massively

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Officiating is horrific.

Never thought I'd say it but might need to go to eye in the sky officiating. 

I'm at the point, after being in hockey for decades. I'm not sure what's a penalty or not anymore. 

Edited by Rekker
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, ronning4center said:

Such terrible puck luck.  Again opposing bottom feeder has vezna goaltending performance 

Why is it so hard for this team to get goals against bottom feeders? It’s so frustrating. Seattle wins with ease. We struggle. We haven’t been dominating either. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, ronning4center said:

Such terrible puck luck.  Again opposing bottom feeder has vezna goaltending performance 

Other than the zad shot off the post, they really haven't had a higher danger chance, not this period anyway

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

Demko gets across to that 9 out of 10 times.  And it’s not just this, it’s every game weak ones are going in when we’re outshooting the opponent massively

Go watch that again. How do you expect him to get across when Zadorov is posted up in the blue paint tied up with a Yotes player???????

5 minutes ago, Pycnotic said:

Can’t let teams like this stay around, powerplay has to better should have already had the lead 

Let's not forget Ingram has 6 shutouts, most in the NHL.   It's not some minor league goalie we're against

I would very much like an unaffiliated third party audit the NHL reffing. I would love to see if there are patterns and which teams get shafted by poor reffing the most.

This would probably help with consistency in league reffing too.

It would have to be an unaffiliated third party so Bettman couldn’t hush the findings.

• Cheers 1

Just now, commander420 said:

Go watch that again. How do you expect him to get across when Zadorov is posted up in the blue paint tied up with a Yotes player???????

I don’t expect silovs to get across, but Demko would.  Just different tier goaltenders