[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

AZ ruining that lotto position 

The players want contracts for next year though...

We got this, they just can't compete with us for 60

• MillerTime 1

Just now, stawns said:

What's that got to do with anything?

Means that Canucks should be leading if not tied.  There was also Myers chance and multiple just barely missing the net.  Just slightly off.  Our PDO of the first half and second half of the season are completely opposite.  I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re pretty close to 1.0 for PDO now

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

George enjoying the game?

She's sleeping.

I just woke up. 

I'm absolutely exhausted. I'm trying to adjust myself due to new school quarter, but am having a hard time. 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ok but we should be able to dominate some shifts on the offensive zone. We are a top team. 

Have you not been watching. 🙊 We've utterly dominated the whole period up until their goal. We've been cycling in their end for minutes on end. 

Just now, Rindiculous said:

Means that Canucks should be leading if not tied.  There was also Myers chance and multiple just barely missing the net.  Just slightly off.  Our PDO of the first half and second half of the season are completely opposite.  I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re pretty close to 1.0 for PDO now

They have dominated possession, but really haven't had many good chances.  Lots of skating around and passing the puck 

1 minute ago, brilac said:

She's sleeping.

I just woke up. 

I'm absolutely exhausted. I'm trying to adjust myself due to new school quarter, but am having a hard time. 

I’m confused, why is George a girl and why are you going to school at 9 pm?