[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Care to elaborate? 

Sure. To say that Tocchet's coaching is summed up by sending out the fourth line after an icing is crazy

He's the best coach this crop of players have had and going to be in the running for the Jack Adams

Do you remember where this team was this time last year?

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I ran a program calculating schedules, home/away games, factoring on the playoffs and all star break as Wel as potential injuries and conclude the ideal number of husbands should be 17.

Seventeen?! Damn I’m behind by A LOT, I need to up my game 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Zodiak said:

Oilers just dismantling top teams we can barely beat bottom teams. Demko will have to be a wall for a chance at a playoff run 

Oilers getting all the PDO, Canucks getting none of it.  We’ve dominated every game lately just been getting unlucky we could very easily be on a 10 game win streak 

• Cheers 1

Just now, van_can_fan said:

Sure. To say that Tocchet's coaching is summed up by sending out the fourth line after an icing is crazy

He's the best coach this crop of players have had and going to be in the running for the Jack Adams

Do you remember where this team was this time last year?

He's a good players and systems coach but his in game coaching is about as basic as it gets. Why on earth would you not go with offensive line in that situation? He never does, ever. He also doesn't use his timeouts effectively, or pull the goalie when he obviously should. Doesn't stack lines when he needs offense.