[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

weird - podz scratched? juuls and aman too apparently, shexy to start. 

pdg and lindholm in i guess

Podz could be a little banged up, prob just maintenance.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

PDG actually looked good before he was cut, I am expecting he's super pumped to play.

Yep good game to keep him fresh too. 

I'm really pumped about lindy tho, hope he's back to form.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Strawbone said:

I don't know why Juulsen isn't playing in the odd game, unless he's banged up. I think he's been better than Cole, and Cole is an old guy who could probably use some rest. Seems puzzling to me.

Cole is better, brings so much more to the team without a doubt. That being said yes he has put a ton of miles on his body and will likely sit a couple games to wrap up the regular season. Not so much an indictment of him, but use this time to get him a little fresher and a guy like Juulsen a little more game sharp.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Cole is better, brings so much more to the team without a doubt. That being said yes he has put a ton of miles on his body and will likely sit a couple games to wrap up the regular season. Not so much an indictment of him, but use this time to get him a little fresher and a guy like Juulsen a little more game sharp.

I think cole will be good in tight playoffs but juuls brings the energy. Soucy looks like he needs a break to be honest. Be nice if we can secure the div and rest some.

52 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

more distractions for Yotes 

Beat those MF tonight. 

Salt Lake has a small arena right now yes?

Why not just move to Houston or even Portland, they have NHL ready arenas already.