[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

Just now, GrammaInTheTub said:

We’re gonna win this one guys don’t worry - we’re the better team and it’s going to happen. Anyone who thinks otherwise is silly 

Yeah I don’t get it. Lots of folks jumping of the ledge right now 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

So thoughts on Vegas getting obliterated by Arizona? Team’s playing well the second goal is one Silovs wants back. 

Vegas has been awful lately. The Canucks have let a lot of last min goals or goals right after they have scored on them. Maybe teams know that if they put pressure on them the Canucks have a hard time with it. Losing the division would be pretty devastating at this point. Who played last night??

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Devron said:

So what your saying is your just critical of the position lol 

I’m critical of anything that is costing the team.  Right now it’s goaltending, early this year was defensive brain farts, midseason was power play.  Demko has been human this year not quite playing like he has in years past, so i know he can be better which is why I’m critical

3 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

Bro, timeouts and goalie pulls have next to nothing to do with actual coaching...stacking lines is a matter of perspective and he's gone with the "lotto line" plenty of times when it hasn't worked (in case that's what you're talking about).

The fact is he's gotten more consistency: defensively, offensively, and structurally throughout this season than anything we've seen for a very long time. 

Your entitled to your own opinion but it's a bad take 

So coaches decisions on the bench ... Aren't coaching? He's avoided the lotto line like the plague for months now with no explanation. He's also juggling lines like it's preseason lately. Lol. The team is greatly improved for sure but JR and PA changed out half the friggin team and added 5? Coaches? Lol. Tocchet sucks in game I don't care. 

4 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

I don’t care if Canucks have a great start.. if they can’t take the lead it is pointless 

The season is over.

See you next year everyone. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Jaimito said:

Stop drinking. 

I don't drink. 

They win this period and the game and their fate is likely theirs to control and they likely get a more favourable matchup.

If they come out of this without points, they need to rely on Edmonton to lose, which they likely aren't, and then that probably means the Kings

• Haha 1

Arizona doing a pretty good job around there crease, allowing us to have the puck on the outside but making it hard to get to the middle.

Really both goals against were unlucky, but the Canucks gotta raise their intensity. Get pucks on net rather than forcing passes through high traffic areas.