[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Why's that?

You don't think this is an important period.  Where they finish determines who they play in the first round and that matters 

I’m on your side on this one. They need this win because the next 3 are gonna be a real challenge. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

How many times have we heard the 11.5 player better show up. He’s not showing up! He’s got something wrong with him.

Next year he makes that money not this year.

Just now, Devron said:

We aren’t just getting points we’re gonna win the game. Why stress? 

I'm not, I made an observation that this coming period will likely determine how their season ends 

Isn't that what we do here?  Make observations and comments?

1 minute ago, Canuck-Oni said:

Sure looks that way...but relief will be ours by the end of it 😁 

Exactly.   Flush these 2 periods down the stank and come out flying in the 3rd 

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

How many times have we heard the 11.5 player better show up. He’s not showing up! He’s got something wrong with him.

Confidence, why? Not sure but once it gets better then he'll be better... He has some but not like he used to

Just now, PureQuickness said:

I think confidence has killed his game.

He’s 25 and been in the league this his 6th year he better grow some balls and get over his mental yips because hockey is going to get a lot harder in the playoffs and the excuses for him are running thin. He’s paid to be an all star now go out there and be a fuckin all star. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, stawns said:

I'm not, I made an observation that this coming period will likely determine how their season ends 

You give the same affect as nails on a chalk board 😆

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

I’m on your side on this one. They need this win because the next 3 are gonna be a real challenge. 

Apparently that gets people's dander up.  These are points they need to get.  The oilers aren't going to lose much, if at all, from here on out.

I'd rather they don't play the Kings in round 1

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

man these games against the coyotes are embarassing.. we scored a grand total of 5 goals against the 7th worse team in goals against in 8 periods and barely getting any shots.. even last game when we had 33 shots.. most came in the last 5 mins.. i'm starting to think our struggle on offence have to do with the style of hockey RT wants to play.. we are eventually going to be the devils and wilds of old.. low event defensive grinding hockey that will struggle for offence.

3 minutes ago, iceman1964 said:

Sort of true though... 

then we’d be getting blown out every game he doesn’t play would we not?

He’s not a crutch but he is a great goalie and him being out for 3 weeks is not an excuse but to say is a non factor is beyond moronic. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

I guess. Whoever they play. Bring them on 

• Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1