[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

With Edmonton winning tonight, they should have been pushing 110%.  They look so chill out there.

You telling me Drai and McD aren't going to both score a hatty against our AHL goalies on Saturday? Gonna get ugly for the division.

Just now, GrammaInTheTub said:

Woah I didn’t know that puck first didn’t matter anymore! That’s a rule update I should know.

It was updated 2 seconds before that “trip”.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes let’s go into the playoffs playing a brand of hockey that won’t win. It’s an easy switch to flip. Then they will play amazing. They should be fine tuning their game and right now they are anything but doing that. 

I agree we should be fine tuning and I suspect the team is trying to do just that with Lindholm back. The results aren’t there yet but we’re still better than this. It’s going to be okay my friend. 

We need a better balance of offence and defence.  I feel like we worry so much about defence that we've neutered our offensive creativity... and when you've got guys like Hughes, Petey, and Miller... that kinda sucks... 

So many issues presenting themselves tonight. Early in the season this score would not have caused concern and the boys would have dug deep and outplayed the competition.  But that third goal shook the team and now they fall apart.   Is it mental toughness?  Is it boredom?  Are they getting overly fancy?

The Coyotes are playing simple, boring hockey. Yet, matching us on shots and winning.