[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

ffs. We're really finding every possible way to lose against freakin' Arizona.

We can only take solace in knowing Myers has a few games left as a Canuck.

Edited by Reznor

2 minutes ago, Bobby James said:

Who are you talking to? The vast majority of the comments this game have been calling out the Canucks and in general I haven't heard people claiming this team is about to go 3/4 rounds deep. 

Also great play by Zad, that's a weak call. 

Talking to anyone willing to take the bait my dude 

Just now, Pickly said:

Tocchet morphing into Willie D his first year in Vancouver the last few weeks overthinking everything 

Would like to see Tocchet with a Stache though 

1 minute ago, Combover said:

lol 

yeah crappy jack Adam’s award front runner. 

lol i'd be surprise he wins the jack adam.. they are a mid team since the all star break.. they are horrible on the special team and can't score since

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Worst thing is the Oilers are gonna be on such a high battling back to win the division.  Perfect pump before the playoffs.

McD is hurt, are they gonna risk him to pass us?

3 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

He shouldn't be. There's a reason this is his first successful 82 game season

But he is.

and this team is going to the playoffs has been on top of the division and the conference and nhl for a large portion of the  season 

But dont let facts get in the way of your personal narrative. 

Edited by Combover
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

How anyone is not worried about this team is beyond me?  There is so much in their game that is awful right now. This game should have been a gimme. They just look awful. 

Because you worry way to much, no one is saying we're winning the Cup this year, I'm excited for play offs, yes there has been alot of flaws lately, some of the refs calls have been questionable to. They do need to get it together, certain players. I'll start worrying when playoff comes if they are still doing them... every game you make it seem it's do or die.

• Cheers 1