[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

What does losing to the Coyotes not have to do with us leading the division?

Win this game, they probably control their own destiny.  Lose and they need to rely on edmonton losing a couple down this last stretch

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

Because you worry way to much, no one is saying we're winning the Cup this year, I'm excited for play offs, yes there has been alot of flaws lately, some of the refs calls have been questionable to. They do need to get it together, certain players. I'll start worrying when playoff comes if they are still doing them... every game you make it seem it's do or die.

season 2 episode 6 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Nothing. It will all be ok. It will all be ok.

I'll just wait and see what happens, kind of what i said in my op, but you keep being over dramatic and complain every post, you'll be okay.okay?**

Edited by TNucks1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, stawns said:

Win this game, they probably control their own destiny.  Lose and they need to rely on edmonton losing a couple down this last stretch

Nobody controls their own destiny. Hard work will get us there no doubt though. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Nobody controls their own destiny. Hard work will get us there no doubt though. 

Hard work happening right now. Keep that going for the weekend. Momentum matters. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Moving on.

Good talk, really didn't like that original post and chose to say move on when you responded with a passive aggressive response and I reciprocated eh

• Cheers 1