[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

14 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

Stop wondering.It is on the wall.Money saving back up goalie.

I don't think it's a guarantee though not yet. Desmith did play great this season for the most part, it's only the last while his record took a beating. To me it's still 50/50. What does it save? Just over a million, that might be the deal breaker though. Allows em to bring up a body without sending someone down

26 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

I concur!  Nice to see yah here bud!

Yes sir !

I will be in Nica next Feb for three weeks. Will have to connect at the Hip for a game! 

29 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Vegas is incredibly expensive now and that is without getting tickets.

It sure is….just got home last night from 10 days there. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Falcons said:

Yes sir !

I will be in Nica next Feb for three weeks. Will have to connect at the Hip for a game! 

That would be awesome!  Going well in Nica for me so far.

Looking forward to seeing Lindy back in the line-up.  I've got a good feeling about him this time around!

GCG!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Falcons said:

This is the first time we will see a healthy Canuck team since the trade for Lindy ( goaltending not included )

Now it’s time to find three lines that can score,defend, and stick up for each other.

Iam  excited 😊 

Lindholm playing tonight then?

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Looks like the Oilers should cruise to an easy win tonight.

Knights look awful…

Is Edmonton actually a threat this year. Have they figured it out? Their one of the best in the league at shot surpression and have managed to score on LA. 

2 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Is Edmonton actually a threat this year. Have they figured it out? Their one of the best in the league at shot surpression and have managed to score on LA. 

While I'm guilty of looking ahead in eager anticipation for Sundays game, I hope the players do not and take care of business tonight. 

Hopefully they really work in the details of the game tonight and pull out a W and go in to Sunday with some confidence

5 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

While I'm guilty of looking ahead in eager anticipation for Sundays game, I hope the players do not and take care of business tonight. 

Hopefully they really work in the details of the game tonight and pull out a W and go in to Sunday with some confidence

You mean Saturday? When we play the Coilers

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Saturday. Wouldn’t want you to mistakenly miss it.🙂

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

To be fair, they went to the conference finals two years ago 

28 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Saturday haha

33 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

I'd say they are - they have several game changers that can outscore some of their weaknesses. Maybe not enough to win 16 in the playoffs, but definitely have the potential to do some damage.