[PGT] Utah (Arizona) @ Vancouver

Iron Man

5 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

that would be nice.. i hope they sit mcdavid till the playoff

No way that happens.  If anything he will play against us then sit for the rest.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

on the bright side.. we got the 1 point we needed so even if we lose to edmonton on saturday we still have the lead due to tiebreakers and need to match them the rest of the way

They have 5 games left, but we only have 3.

Edmonton also plays Arizona twice, San Jose, and Colorado at the end of the season, so Edmonton has a real shot at winning all 5, but sill probably win at least 3 (4 if they beat us).

We are missing stable goaltending right now, and I'm not sure Demko will be able to lock in right away from injury.

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

Wasn’t a poor showing though. We drastically outplayed them. Need our starter back 

Canucks had alot of possession on the outside but not a ton of shots. Lots of forcing plays that led to nothing. 

Sure we controlled the game b/c we are a way better team than them, but ultimately we didn't want it as bad as they did until it was 3-1. 

Teams like Edmonton & Colorado are able to bring that intensity against teams they should beat, for some reason we can't anymore. 

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Teams like Edmonton & Colorado are able to bring that intensity against teams they should beat, for some reason we can't anymore. 

I don’t know where that comes from. I see examples almost every night of great teams losing to teams they should beat. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1