[PGT] Utah (Arizona) @ Vancouver

Iron Man

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

I think Garland is pretty important to our team right now. More than Guenther would be. Obviously that trade sucks long term but right now who gives a crap about the Utah Coyotes, onto the next one 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Look. You play to win every game. You also play to win it all. Sometimes it works for the former - but you always dream of it leading to the latter!

I’ll take a small loss in the lead up and fine tuning if it leads to the ultimate goal. Also - fine tuning leading up isn’t a knock. All teams do it / it’s not like you get a championship roster out the gate and nothing goes wrong. We’re coming in healthier than not at the perfect time - this is good or at least better than dealing with a depleted lineup. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Look. You play to win every game. You also play to win it all. Sometimes it works for the former - but you always dream of it leading to the latter!

I’ll take a small loss in the lead up and fine tuning if it leads to the ultimate goal. Also - fine tuning leading up isn’t a knock. All teams do it / it’s not like you get a championship roster out the gate and nothing goes wrong. We’re coming in healthier than not at the perfect time - this is good or at least better than dealing with a depleted lineup. 

hell-yeah-hank-breaking-bad-6eyullh8pxiy

• Cheers 1

Ok as of this moment, because they were able to at least recover a point tonight, the Canucks still hold destiny in their own hands.  Technically if the Canucks win all 3 of the remaining games, they are division champions regardless of what the Oilers do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Psycho_Path said:

Not to be outdone by their dogshit performance in the last game, the refs call the Canucks for 2 penalties this game on plays that weren't even infractions. Impressive, really.

Nor did they call Miller's blatant hook behind the 'Yotes net early in the 3rd.  These Canucks get away with murder!!

Poor reffing affects both teams

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm hoping for San Jose, they got to start somewhere. But I have a horrible feeling it will be Chicago winning again.

Sharks haven't suffered enough yet. Close, but not yet.

Chicago can't win again this year, can they?

21 minutes ago, Canucks-12 said:

No if we lose to Edmonton they will be tied in points with a game in hand. 

Canucks have to win on Saturday 

no they won't.. we are 4 points up.. they have 2 games in hand

21 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I had a little positivity on Hroneks penalty shot... but my negative thoughts crept in...

Our collective mental-energies didn’t quite unite.

Canucks Nation must do better in this on Saturday. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

It exemplifies just how much we depend on Demko. Not that the other two we've used are terrible, it tells a tale.

They only had 14 shots when they had 3 goals how is that “relying on the goalie”

and 2 of the 3 goals were soft af and one was 50/50. 

• Cheers 2