Mark Stone cleared for practice

On 4/15/2024 at 8:20 AM, HKSR said:

Doubt they'll penalize teams like VGK and Tampa, but I could see an adjustment to LTIR to impact the playoff rosters to a certain extent... but ONLY if VGK wins the Cup again this year... or MAYBE if they make the finals.  It just puts such a big spotlight on the issue that if they do nothing when a team that used this 'loophole' 3 years in a row gains from it, it'll be a PR nightmare as this has already been raised at this year's GM meetings.

If Vegas dress their full line up and go through Edmonton and Canucks on their way to the WCF then nothing will happen. If Vegas play Dallas and 'upset' them in rd 1, then beat Col in rd 2, I think there will be more pressure to change the rule. The league won't care if they eliminate canadian teams. But as it stands, 3 out of the last 4 cup champs have utilized this loop hole.

• Like 1

Well you know other GMs at the trade deadline can just say no we are not trading anyone to you to Vegas. So if anything blame the GMs who are trading players to Vegas. Maybe next year if they try doing the same thing GMs will not do business with them.

2 hours ago, NoCupSyndrome said:

Miracle!!  Again!! For the 3rd year in a row!!  Yes!!

I seriously am cheering against VGK as much as I'm cheering for the Canucks these playoffs.  I'd take any team over VGK... fucking cheaters.

• Haha 1

Just now, HKSR said:

I seriously am cheering against VGK as much as I'm cheering for the Canucks these playoffs.  I'd take any team over VGK... fucking cheaters.

image.jpeg.8bf0fb53ff4bba3eda89249294e0be55.jpeg

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

I'd like to see the Canucks bear them in the third round!