[Report] The Arizona Coyotes will be moving to Utah

• 1 month later...

"Partial ice view"?  I could see the overhead display being the obstacle for the upper bowl ends to see the full ice, but what would be blocking the view of the ice in the lower bowl ends?  Unless they're referring to the netting, which isn't really much of a blockage.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2024 at 10:59 AM, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

"Partial ice view"?  I could see the overhead display being the obstacle for the upper bowl ends to see the full ice, but what would be blocking the view of the ice in the lower bowl ends?  Unless they're referring to the netting, which isn't really much of a blockage.

During the HNIC intermissions I put a poster over the rest of the panel except Bieksa, It's a partial view but I only get what I pay for.

That former owner sure is a slimy bugger. He wants to control a 100 million dollar property with minimal investment. Then he can put the screws to the city about zoning and money to help build what he wants or the land sits. 

• Vintage 1

On 6/21/2024 at 5:04 PM, Alflives said:

That former owner sure is a slimy bugger. He wants to control a 100 million dollar property with minimal investment. Then he can put the screws to the city about zoning and money to help build what he wants or the land sits. 

The NHL should tell that guy to fuck himself with a stick, then the league provide the stick. How fucking stupid is that guy? "Get a zoning attorney". Yeah, nah. Fuckin moron.

• ThereItIs 1