GDT Saturday April 13, 2024 7:00pm PDT SN, CBC, CITY, TVAS2 AM650SNP Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers Rogers Place

Goal_thecup

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Sad to say but it’s been a bad game for Miller and Petey tonight. Wouldn’t even know they were playing.

Miller doesn't look engaged at all..unusual for him.He looks slow tonight ..maybe fatigue setting in for our big guys.Wish we could rest Miller and Hughes for a few games or limit their minutes in the last few games

Just now, RichterBelmont said:

I'm in the same boat! I was napping cause I have felt like crap today, tuned to to see 2-0 and then they get scored on. I will head out and play some Helldivers 2 instead. I'm too nervous. Go Canucks Go!

for democracy!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

Miller doesn't look engaged at all..unusual for him.He looks slow tonight ..maybe fatigue setting in for our big guys.Wish we could rest Miller and Hughes for a few games or limit their minutes in the last few games

Sit Petie till the playoffs 

Boys shell shocked

1 minute ago, Rekker said:

Commentators so cheering for Edmonton. Oh, here comes Mclean with pom poms and a Oilers cheerleaders dress on.

Hoping Sportsnet loses the rights after this contract is done.  Sick of the way they let scum like Singh disgrace the country by refusing to conduct themselves like professionals.

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Win tonight and we probably can 

Refs are letting a lot of egregious penalties go both ways tonight. Could have been 4-5 penalties called easily. Can't see any small stick infractions that don't lead to goals being called aside from high sticks. They're letting a lot go from what I can tell in the arena.

4 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

Another game and all your doing is bitching and complaining.

your probably just wishing for a oilers win 

Ya you’re exactly right…quit whining when an obvious observation is made. Man your regular attack that you must be an oilers fan is so so weak. They haven’t shown up tonight. The bottom lines have. They need them to get going. Sorry that the truth hurts you so much. Again the bottom two lines have been amazing tonight. There is your positive comment now you can sit there and hard on me about the negative ones because I know it’s what you wait for.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Win tonight and Tocchet might just go some of that.

1 minute ago, Rick_theRyper said:

People don't notice the defensive side of Petey, massively underrated.

Yeah he's been the guy that led to a few turnovers that period. Really strong in the offensive zone that period.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Hoping Sportsnet loses the rights after this contract is done.  Sick of the way they let scum like Singh disgrace the country by refusing to conduct themselves like professionals.

It's embarrassing really.