GDT Saturday April 13, 2024 7:00pm PDT SN, CBC, CITY, TVAS2 AM650SNP Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers Rogers Place

Goal_thecup

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Hoping Sportsnet loses the rights after this contract is done.  Sick of the way they let scum like Singh disgrace the country by refusing to conduct themselves like professionals.

How has Singh refused to conduct himself like a professional?

1 minute ago, Iron Man said:

Hopefully the Oilers' tank starts to run out in the third, having played last night.

So rarely plays a part when the game has such implications. 

2 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

I think the nucks are playing great and suffocating the oilers .

but your low hockey IQ can’t see it . 

Ya, Miller, Boeser and Petey have one shot combined but you stick with your amazing high IQ and continue to ignore my positive comments. I find it funny you feel

you have such a high hockey IQ and throw insults such as these at people. Just so weak.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya you’re exactly right…quit whining when an obvious observation is made. Man your regular attack that you must be an oilers fan is so so weak. They haven’t shown up tonight. The bottom lines have. They need them to get going. Sorry that the truth hurts you so much. Again the bottom two lines have been amazing tonight. There is your positive comment now you can sit there and hard on me about the negative ones because I know it’s what you wait for.

What's the weather like in Edmonton today?

• ThereItIs 2

3 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

How has Singh refused to conduct himself like a professional?

You think that him openly cheering for Edmonton on a national broadcast is acceptable?  He's done absolutely nothing to suggest that he's willing to learn how to act appropriately on the air.