GDT Saturday April 13, 2024 7:00pm PDT SN, CBC, CITY, TVAS2 AM650SNP Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers Rogers Place

Goal_thecup

Just now, Captain Hughes said:

Yeah think mcdavid not being there doing it all for him while he sits in the same spot and waits for the pass. 

Was just going to say that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

You think that him openly cheering for Edmonton on a national broadcast is acceptable?  He's done absolutely nothing to suggest that he's willing to learn how to act appropriately on the air.

He’s been pretty objective, in my opinion. Yes, he’s gotten excited for Edmonton plays, but he’s also hyped ours and spoken to our team well. To each their own 🤙

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Need an insurance goal or two. 

Can't sit back either.  Oils will press. 

Yes I hope they have learned enough lessons and know they need to pressure and keep the puck in the Oilers end. It would also be nice to get another pp. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes encourage someone who has no argument but stoops to attacking and showing a lack of self control. Anyways back to focusing on the game.

Back to complaining about the nucks and cheering the oilers on ?? 

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

You think that him openly cheering for Edmonton on a national broadcast is acceptable?  He's done absolutely nothing to suggest that he's willing to learn how to act appropriately on the air.

He's a DEI hire ..so as usual the best aren't in charge anymore 

1 minute ago, EverSince71 said:

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

Go Canucks Go!!!!

This was me driving home from buying chicken feed thinking of the game and a DQ Buster Bar for a snack, speaking of "my second dessert" earlier, 😁

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

This was me driving home from buying chicken feed thinking of the game and a DQ Buster Bar for a snack, speaking of "my second dessert" earlier, 😁

You bastard. Now I'm thinking of DQ treats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

He's a DEI hire ..so as usual the best aren't in charge anymore 

Let's not bring his race into this.  It's not like Sportsnet is known for their exacting standards when it comes to professionalism.