GDT Saturday April 13, 2024 7:00pm PDT SN, CBC, CITY, TVAS2 AM650SNP Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers Rogers Place

Goal_thecup

Just now, snowman955 said:

George give you updates ?

She follows me everywhere! If I am napping, then she will jump up and nap in her place. If I am watching hockey there she is! If I am working, she is either sitting on the desk or on top of the chair! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

DEI isn't about race bot.Its about having one of everything no matter their qualifications.I love guys like Sat and Randeep because they are good at their job..not because of their race or color

He's absolutely terrible, but Sportsnet has a brutal track record with their hires.  MacLean has an even longer history of repeated misconduct.

• Like 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s just the way the league operates.

I wish I cheered for a team like the oilers that the refs seem to favor and treat like babies. Oh well maybe one day I'll jump on your bandwagon. U live in the sherwood area of edmonton?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

The big push is coming after this commercial break.  Canucks better be ready.

Ya it hurts our pp can’t seem to get back on tracks we need the insurance goals and we do get quite a few powerplays at the end of games. They just don’t capitalize on them. Hopefully the hot streak at the most important time, in the playoffs. They can do it. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

You can't glove the puck to a teammate outside your own zone, you turds

Apparently he gloved it down and was the next person to touch the puck.

Other than the fact it is 2-1 and not 7-1 for the good guyz, pretty good game, more or less even with perhaps a slight edge to the Canucks on high-danger chances for. 

1 minute ago, Goalie Interference said:

Sometimes you get the home broadcast crew, sometimes you don't. It's the closest fan get to understanding what it's like to play on the road

Exactly. Imagine how Edmonton fans would feel about having Shorty do it. It’s just broadcasters doing their best folks. They don’t hate you or your family or the Canucks. 

• Like 1