GDT Saturday April 13, 2024 7:00pm PDT SN, CBC, CITY, TVAS2 AM650SNP Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers Rogers Place

Goal_thecup

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya it hurts our pp can’t seem to get back on tracks we need the insurance goals and we do get quite a few powerplays at the end of games. They just don’t capitalize on them. 

We’ve literally been 35% on the PP over the last few games 

2 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

Sometimes you get the home broadcast crew, sometimes you don't. It's the closest fan get to understanding what it's like to play on the road

Playoffs will be Shorthouse for Van. 2nd round remains to be seen.

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Exactly. Imagine how Edmonton fans would feel about having Shorty do it. It’s just broadcasters doing their best folks. They don’t hate you or your family or the Canucks. 

Rick Ball would be a decent compromise.  Does the Calgary games but knows how to call a neutral game for a national audience.  Sportsnet really has to tell Singh that he needs to stop disgracing the country every single week.

I know Kane’s a knob, but to me it’s pretty telling that he’s the Oiler trying to bring them into the fight and not Draisaitl, Nurse, etc.  Don’t tell anyone but I kind of like him (or at least, I would if he were on our team.)