GDT Saturday April 13, 2024 7:00pm PDT SN, CBC, CITY, TVAS2 AM650SNP Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers Rogers Place

Goal_thecup

11 minutes ago, Mc1laren said:

Lmfao yea a minute thirty was gonna chnage Kuz and his 5.5m cap hit into a positive asset instead of a cap dump dumbass

He certainly had positive values last season and does now too! I dont many cap dumps scoring hattricks do you? U dumb fk

16 minutes ago, Conscience said:

He certainly had positive values last season and does now too! I dont many cap dumps scoring hattricks do you? U dumb fk

Lol youre lack of intelligence is quite apparent. Aint no one taking that contract even with his 25 goals this season you 🤡 you get hit with a stupid stick? Stop reachin, multiple people have already called you out on your dumba** takes

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Great game!!! Al tho  I wanted more goals. Good thing Oilers didn’t have McDavid or it would’ve been much different 

Maybe you are forgetting a certain Canuck goalie who was missing?

Demko is just as important for the Canucks as McDavid is for the Oilers.

Tonight DeSmith played well, but the major reason for the Canucks' lower performance over the last 15 games is Demko's absence.

DeSmith took a lot of unnecessary flak for those 6 goal losses. But those tough games weren't all on him. Our team cohesion is back. Any goalie would have had trouble if they didn't have the horses in front of them. Our team structure is back.

Plus I think the rest really helped DeSmith.  

8 hours ago, Mc1laren said:

Yes but you cant honestly believe Kuzmenko was the reason

Not because of his play. I think it was a dressing room thing, he was well liked and may have kept them loose so I do think there is a correlation but a minor and temporary  one

On 4/12/2024 at 10:31 PM, stawns said:

I like RT for bringing defensive structure to a group of players who desperately needed it, but I don't find him to be a great coach otherwise. 

He's really coached the skill out of this team and the way he manages the roster is mind boggling at best

How has he coached the skill out of the team when pretty much everyone on the roster is having career years offensively?

• MillerTime 1

2 minutes ago, bh90 said:

How has he coached the skill out of the team when pretty much everyone on the roster is having career years offensively?

Our goals scored and differential is among the best in the league. 

On 4/14/2024 at 7:35 AM, Moeknows said:

Not because of his play. I think it was a dressing room thing, he was well liked and may have kept them loose so I do think there is a correlation but a minor and temporary  one

Its possible but having been in locker rooms before for many sports, it is indeed temporary and its usually the case that several players keep the room loose as opposed to one. 

• Cheers 1