Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Theo5789

1 hour ago, Crimson JH said:

The original CDC's Burrows do we really need him" is about to hit the 530 pages, record.  Only 8 mins left before midnight to break it. I think it need about 10 more postings.

https://forum.canucks.com/topic/211587-burrows-do-we-really-need-him/page/529/

Assuming the site will still remain up "for another day or two", we still have a chance to push for another milestone pagecount - 550, or if we're being ambitious, 600, as suggested by @Crimson JH in the old thread on the old site.  :hurhur:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kilgore said:

Is there any way to import this old thread from the old site?  All 529 pages?   One legacy we can take with us.  That would be awesome. 

The problem I can see is that the logistics of it would be very difficult given that the dates of the posts pre-date this site.  And that's not even taking into account different username attributions that could happen.

• Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2023 at 11:41 PM, Theo5789 said:

Gotta start one of the most iconic threads ever on CDC!i

I remember that, after I read that kes was carrying Burr, right away I thought this is bullshit to the umpteenth degree and then it dawned on me that it was the biggest troll thread I'd ever read and it would get flamed so bad it would burn the CDC down and it did, I still laugh about it and had forgotten about it but still, thanks for the chuckle (again) 

28 minutes ago, qwijjibo said:

As a Montreal fan I'm begging the Canucks to bring hom back in some capacity.  Any capacity.  Having him in charge of the powerplay is an experiment that must end 

Fine, but in return, you must accept our offering of a chaos giraffe.