[PGT] Canucks @ Oilers (i.e., the DeSmith apology thread)

Iron Man

Just now, 24K said:

It was either the 1-3-1 boring ass team where they pretty much sweeped us in the regular season or a hot entertaining team where we sweep them in the regular season. 

I rather have entertainment than wanting to gouge my eyes out. 

That's fair lol

2 minutes ago, 24K said:

Hope this win is an reminder to Oilers that they are trash and crash and burn in the playoffs. 

Maybe, but they only need to look in the mirror to see their trash. 

That looks like a bottom 10 team without McMuffin in the lineup. love the pushback on Draisatle from Lindholm at the end of the game. Just another cheap headbutt and cross check on the second last face off by Leon. The D were solid and very physical all game. 

5 minutes ago, 24K said:

Hope this win is an reminder to Oilers that they are trash and crash and burn in the playoffs. 

lets hope. that would be so funny after the season they’ve had.  

• Like 2

So much for all of the Oilers fans all over the internet the last few months who kept saying that “the 3 Canucks oilers games don’t matter because the oilers were a completely different team at the beginning of the year and now a win over the Canucks would be so easy and guaranteed! 🤪“ LMAO. 

yes I know they didn’t have McDiver but we also didn’t have Demko so that evens it out. 

Edited by CaribouCanuck
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2