[PGT] Canucks @ Oilers (i.e., the DeSmith apology thread)

Iron Man

33 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Thank you...

F that negative loser talk... "we can't beat them, they are too big, too fast, too expensive.... their hair is too neat..."

We get, who we get.... Just go out there and win the freaking games. 

I would enjoy a NSH first round though.  Not necessarily matchup wise but just a team Im not as used to.  

• Cheers 1

15 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

So, there I was, quietly minding my own business when another Oilers thread came across my feed singing the praises of McJesus and his 100 assists as being the best player in the game today ... and I innocently mused "Matthews is better, goals, goals, goals" ... apparently @stawns @Canuckfanforlife82 friends and family are a touchy bunch of reprobates. Why I never heard of such language used except after a particularly lively Irish wedding reception - I am sure there were new swears words invented just for this occasion ... does anyone know what "son of a mustard titter" a "dickladle" or a "petyflapper" are, anyone?

Most disturbing is the Oilers / Sharks game isn't even over and the articles are letting loose like a drunken heathen with loose bowels after a particularly spicy bowl of Chicken Tikka Masala.

Hmmmm...seems that you've hit a sore spot over there in the frozen land.

I suggest a new tact in approaching these Coiler types.  Try an old golfing quote...

Speedy assists (drive) for show, (put) goals for dough.  Heh heh.

Oh, one other thing that you might add...Nucks have 3 players outscoring McFrumpy;

although that might give away your id.

Edited by higgyfan
  • ThereItIs 1