[PGT] Canucks @ Oilers (i.e., the DeSmith apology thread)

Iron Man

7 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

So I would love to see EDM finally slay their dragon in LA only to lose to us after we beat NSH. This way we can continue to beat the shit out of the oilers and avoid LA haha!

How is LA Edmonton's dragon when they've lost in the playoffs 2 years in a row?  It's the other way round if anything.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Alright Nashville bring it on

While I cheer our boys on to win every game, will cheer for Dallas to get 1 point and then Canucks to win just 1 while resting half the team.

Time for an Abby callup.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Petey did some stuff...not scoring stuff, but he helped.

Oh yes, now I remember. He missed that empty netter. It's almost as if Petey's skills have vanished. He used to do some very skilled things with the puck. He can't seem to hang onto it now, can't hit the net. If it's an injury, then he should be resting for the playoffs.   

6 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

That looks like a bottom 10 team without McMuffin in the lineup. love the pushback on Draisatle from Lindholm at the end of the game. Just another cheap headbutt and cross check on the second last face off by Leon. The D were solid and very physical all game. 

I’d love to see a fine to Draisatle, the cheap bastard. Lindholm kept checking his mouth… I wondered if he cracked a tooth from the headbutt. Any replays? Alberta commentators totally ignored it.

Edited by Slegr