[GDT] Tuesday April 16, 2024 7:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Calgary Flames @ Vancouver Canucks in Rogers Arena

Goal_thecup

31 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Canucks need to take this one as seriously as the EDM game.  Lose this one and then the WPG game becomes a must win IMO and WPG is starting to roll.

EDM has ARZ and COL left.  With mcdavid I don't think they'll have any issues with ARZ.  COL has been struggling a bit lately and they might even rest a couple guys for game 82 which makes the game ripe for picking for the Oilers. 

In other words, just win tomorrow and then we can rest up and get ready for the playoffs.

Edit: If we win tomorrow and Dallas loses on Wednesday, we could potentially take back 1st overall in the conference.  So lots on the line for this CAL game.

Crazy that we are 5 point leaders in our division, soon to be 3 points, and yet so much is on the line and there’s pressure to win out the last two games. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Crazy that we are 5 point leaders in our division, soon to be 3 points, and yet so much is on the line and there’s pressure to win out the last two games. 

It's fun isn't it? 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

I’m sure glad we’re not one of the teams still battling for a wc. The tension would make for a few long days and nights. 

DET, WAS, and PIT are going nuts in the east.  Lots of entertaining hockey tho!

• Jess pinned and featured this topic
2 hours ago, PeteyBoeser said:

It’s these kind of games the Canucks seem to always lose.. when something is on the line. But since they swept the Oilers I’m going to force myself to be happy regardless of the outcome 😆 

The last game the Canucks played had more on the line than this one, and they won.

• Upvote 2